Columbia Records will release Bob Dylan’s The Bootleg Series, Vol. 10 – Another Self Portrait (1969-1971) on August 27*, bringing fresh perspective to one of the artist’s most controversial periods and revealing it to be one of his most wonderfully creative and prolific. Containing 35 rarities and previously unreleased recordings, Another Self Portrait (1969-1971) is the latest edition of Dylan’s acclaimed Bootleg Series and is available in both a standard two-disc set and in a four-disc deluxe box set.
- Enter for your chance to win an autographed Kansas drumhead and a deluxe CD copy of ‘The Prelude Implicit’
- ELO, Journey, Yes Rock Hall of Fame Nominees
- Bob Dylan Awarded Nobel Prize in Literature
- Watch the trailer for Santana IV: Live at the House of Blues Las Vegas
- Dee Snider and Criss Angel Release New Music Video for “We’re Not Gonna Take It” to Help Cure Pediatric Cancer