Bon Jovi, Dave Grohl and Eddie Vedder have been announced as performers for the upcoming Hurricane Sandy benefit concert, joining the likes of of Paul McCartney, Bruce Springsteen, The Who, Roger Waters, Billy Joel, Kanye West, and Alicia Keys. The concert is set for December 12th at Madison Square Garden and tickets go on sale this Monday, December 3rd.
You Might Also Like...
- Enter for your chance to win an autographed Kansas drumhead and a deluxe CD copy of ‘The Prelude Implicit’
- Two New Prince Releases Coming Soon
- Sex Pistols’ Steve Jones to Release Autobiography
- ELO, Journey, Yes Rock Hall of Fame Nominees
- Dee Snider and Criss Angel Release New Music Video for “We’re Not Gonna Take It” to Help Cure Pediatric Cancer