Contest Rules and Conditions
The following rules and regulations apply to all contests administered by Libow Unlimited Inc. and Classics Du Jour on this website.
HOW TO ENTER
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To enter, complete the entry form on our Contest Page. Incomplete entries will be disqualified. All entries shall become the property of Classics Du Jour and Libow Unlimited Inc. Classics Du Jour/Libow Unlimited Inc. is not responsible for lost, misdirected or delayed entries. Only entries submitted online via our Contest Page will be accepted.
CONTEST RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Employees of Classics Du Jour/Libow Unlimited Inc., its contest sponsor, advertising and promotional agencies and their respective affiliates and associates and such employees’ immediate family members and persons with whom such employees are domiciled are excluded from this contest.
2. Classics Du Jour/Libow Unlimited Inc. will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements, and they will also delete any entry received from persons under the age of 13 in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
3.Only one entry per email address entered will be considered for contest or sweepstakes entry.
4. Contest opens at 12:00 am on Contest Opening Day and closes at 11:59 pm on Contest Closing Day.
5. Only one winner per household is permitted in any Contest administered by Classics Du Jour/Libow Unlimited Inc.
6. The prize is not redeemable in cash and must be accepted as awarded.
7. Winners will be drawn at random. Winners are final – no substitutions will be available.
8. One prize per household per contest.
9. Odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received.
10. All participants must enter with a valid mailing address. If a valid mailing address is not supplied, or if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited.
11. Classics Du Jour/Libow Unlimited Inc. may contact winners via email or regular mail to confirm correct mailing address for any prize prior to shipping the prize. Failure to respond with confirmation of mailing address within a 10-day period from initial correspondence will result in the winner forfeiting the prize.
12. Winner may be required to provide full name, mailing address, phone number and social security number in order to claim prize. Failure to provide truthful and accurate information will result in the winner forfeiting the prize.
13. Classics Du Jour/Libow Unlimited Inc. retains the rights, in its absolute and sole discretion, to make substitutions of equivalent kind or approximate value in the event of the unavailability of any prize or component of the prize for any reason whatsoever.
14. Classics Du Jour/Libow Unlimited Inc. retains the rights, in its absolute and sole discretion, to make substitutions of equivalent or approximate value in the event that the prize or a component of the prize becomes damaged or cannot be fulfilled.
15. By claiming the prize, the winner authorizes the use, without additional compensation, of his or her first and last name, city, and state/province/territory of residence for promotional use on ClassicsDuJour.com and it’s affiliated sites including twitter.com, facebook.com and myspace.com
16. Classics Du Jour/Libow Unlimited Inc. may not be held liable for any loss, damages or injury associated with the mailing of the prize, or the winner’s acceptance or using this prize(s).
17. Classics Du Jour/Libow Unlimited Inc. reserves the right to withdraw or terminate this contest at any time without prior notice.
18. Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winners.
19. Airfare and hotel charges and any other travel-related expenses not specified herein are the sole responsibility of winner.
20. Failure to comply with the Contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification solely at the discretion of Classics Du Jour/Libow Unlimited Inc. .
21. Classics Du Jour/Libow Unlimited Inc. and any Classics Du Jour radio station affiliate, including its officers, directors, agents, parent companies, subsidiaries and employees, who promote any contest hosted by Classics Du Jour are indemnified from any and all claims, demands and/or causes of action of any nature or kind whatsoever, whether presently known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, that arise out of the participant’s participation in the contest.