On the heels of a sold-out Crossroads Guitar Festival and the announcement of a major world tour, Eric Clapton has announced the release of his 21st studio album and his first album since 2010. The album, Old Sock, produced by Eric Clapton, Doyle Bramhall II, Justin Stanley and Simon Climie, features two new original songs, “Every Little Thing” and “Gotta Get Over”. Old Sock will be released March 12th on Clapton’s Bushbranch label, distributed through a new collaboration with Surfdog Records in the USA and Canada and released by Polydor Records in the rest of the world.
You Might Also Like...
- Enter for your chance to win an autographed Kansas drumhead and a deluxe CD copy of ‘The Prelude Implicit’
- Two New Prince Releases Coming Soon
- Sex Pistols’ Steve Jones to Release Autobiography
- ELO, Journey, Yes Rock Hall of Fame Nominees
- Dee Snider and Criss Angel Release New Music Video for “We’re Not Gonna Take It” to Help Cure Pediatric Cancer