Lou Reed is currently recovering from a liver transplant that he underwent last month in Cleveland. On Saturday, Reed posted an update for fans on his website, which reads, “I am a triumph of modern medicine, physics and chemistry. I am bigger and stronger than ever. My Chen Taiji (tai chi) and health regimen has served me well all of these years… I look forward to being on stage performing, and writing more songs to connect with your hearts and spirits and the universe well into the future.“
You Might Also Like...
- Enter for your chance to win an autographed Kansas drumhead and a deluxe CD copy of ‘The Prelude Implicit’
- ELO, Journey, Yes Rock Hall of Fame Nominees
- Bob Dylan Awarded Nobel Prize in Literature
- Watch the trailer for Santana IV: Live at the House of Blues Las Vegas
- Dee Snider and Criss Angel Release New Music Video for “We’re Not Gonna Take It” to Help Cure Pediatric Cancer