In advance of launching his national concert tour October 10th at the Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE in Los Angeles, JOHN FOGERTY will appear at the GRAMMY Museum on September 26th at 8:00 PM for an intimate interview and audience Q&A.
This special appearance by the GRAMMY Award-winning FOGERTY is in tandem with the GRAMMY Museum’s same-day unveiling of the exhibit, John Fogerty: Wrote A Song For Everyone.
The exhibit, which is named after his current album Wrote A Song For Everyone, will feature:
- Centerfield “Baseball Bat” guitar; played during his solo career;
- Dobro guitar from 1969’s Green River album cover;
- John’s personal scrapbook from his time with Creedence Clearwater Revival;
- Handwritten lyrics to “Proud Mary”;
- Fogerty’s high-school diploma and yearbook;
- Costumes, posters, awards and albums;
- Personal correspondence, tour ephemera and photographs;
- The original recording contract CCR signed with Fantasy Records that came back to haunt him
- And much more…
On the evening of the launch, Fogerty will participate in The GRAMMY Museum’s popular “An Evening With” public program series titled An Evening with John Fogerty. The event will be hosted by GRAMMY Museum executive director Bob Santelli, and will include a candid interview and audience Q&A in the Museum’s Clive Davis Theater. An Evening with John Fogerty is presented by American Express.
John Fogerty: Wrote a Song For Everyone is on display at the GRAMMY Museum through January 2014.